Monday, November 04, 2013

Earth's Best Food : Meat


What is the best food in the whole world ? I know it is a very tough question. Different people like different kinds of food. All most every country have their own cultural food and those foods are really delicious. Every culture has it's unique way to entertain people by their food.So now if i ask you the same question again -  "What is the best food in the world ?" - what would be your answer ? 

I know still you are confused ! Or may be you are searching a common and delicious food name from your own cultural food. Am i right ? Yes, I am also confused. Really it is a very tough question. But i think best food is meat ! 

Please don't think that i always eat meat. This is my personal opinion - i think meat is the only food which is unique and quite different from other food. If you ask me in which way meat is different ? I really could not answer ! It may sounds funny but every time when i take any kind of meat, whether it is chicken or beef or any other types of meat - i feel something unusual ! I get heavenly feeling when i eat meat. 
Hah, no dear, i am not mad. After reading this article you may think that i am mad. So here i am shearing an interesting information with you : One day I was talking with one of my Muslim friend and he said to me that In holly Quran  it is mentioned that meat is the best food in the whole world compare to other food ! 

So friends - What do you think now ? You can share your own opinion.............

No comments:

Post a Comment