Friday, November 15, 2013

Entertaining Horror Movie - Drag Me to Hell


Drag me to hell - is a horror movie. Directed by Sam Raimi. Alison Lohman, Justin Long, Lorna Raver were in lead roll. The movie was released in 2009. 

I am writing about this move because i was really surprised and entertained by this movie. It was a whole entertainment. At first i should say that i am a huge fan of horror movies but i was always disappointed by seeing horror movies. Because most of movies deals with same stories : there do not have any versions. On the other hand budget is not good, so the director can not cast good actors and actress, even the director is not a very famous one - because of week producer ! So there always have huge problem for making a horror film.

But there always had huge demands for horror films - audiences like to watch horror movies. One of my close friend suggested me to watch the movie "Drag me to hell". So one day i downloaded  the movie and i was really amused by the movie. I think this is the perfect horror movie which audience would love to watch. The whole concept, story, casting and direction was amusing. 

"Drag me to hell" - probed that if there have good storyline and budget then horror film also can entertain the audience. Which one is your favorite horror movie ??? Tell us............................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment